On 9/29/2010 2:09 PM, Mike Scott wrote:
On 21/09/10 23:12, Barbara Duprey wrote:
franky...@msn.com is not recognized as subscribing to this list -- I'll
help off-list with helping you determine the actual address that the
list messages are going to and getting that unsubscribed. I'll send you
another message with more info.

On 9/20/2010 7:02 PM, Frankyne Mouton wrote:
<snip>

I thought I'd seen this before - a quick search of the 'users' archive throws up

24, 2008
RE: [users] um...     Frankyne Mouton <franky...@msn.com>     September 23, 2009
2010
RE: Unsubscribe - Thank you     Frankyne Mouton <franky...@msn.com> September
27, 2010
Unsubscribe - Thank you     Frankyne Mouton <franky...@msn.com>     September
28, 2010

(The 2009 one is also an 'unsubscribe' request)

The dates seem curiously related.

I recognized the name, but not the date pattern -- good catch! I sent him detailed instructions about determining what the subscribed address was, and I copied Paul (the list owner) on my most recent response. Maybe that will eliminate this person/troll from the list traffic!