In article <bob-88d02d.18231703102...@news.gmane.org>,
 Robert Peirce <b...@peirce-family.com> wrote:

> In article <743805.78028...@smtp823.mail.ird.yahoo.com>,
>  Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > o  Create your chart in the normal way.
> > o  Double-click the chart to select it - so that you see the grey border.
> > o  Click one of the data points; the data series is marked with green
> > squares and the relevant column (or row) in the spreadsheet is
> > outlined in blue.
> > o  Go to Format | Object Properties... | Options (or right-click |
> > Object Properties... | Options).
> > o  Under "Align data series to", select "Secondary Y axis".
> > o  You can repeat this for other data series if necessary if you have
> > more than two series in your chart.
>
> Wonderful!  That is exactly what I needed.

Oops!  When I click on Format, I do not get Object Properties as a
choice.  What I get are:

Format Selection...
Position and Size... (grayed out)  F4
Arrangement                         >
-------------------------------
Title                               >
Legend...
Axis                                >
Grid                                >
Chart Wall...
Chart Floor... (grayed out)
Chart Area...
Chart Type...
Data Ranges...
3D View (grayed out)

I also discover the date column doesn't get put on the bottom of the
chart as it does in Excel, and I don't know how to get it there.