At 10:17 04/10/2010 -0400, Robert Peirce wrote:
I have 3.2.1 for Mac. I can't find "Object Properties" in any of the dropdowns.

I know. That's why I suggested that "Format Selection..." might be where the same dialogue was in your version. It would make sense. You don't say whether it is.

It turns out I can select a series, right-click on it and get to the properties from there.

I mentioned that, too.

Also, apparently, I cannot put the chart in a separate tab.

Do you mean on another sheet of the spreadsheet? You can, of course: just cut and paste it there.

Brian Barker