Am 18.12.2010 21:11, Mark Knecht wrote:
Is it possible to link two Sheets in a Calc spreadsheet
to two external CSV files?

I have two programs which generate (hopefully) identical
data in CSV format. I need to check for differences on
maybe a daily basis.

Doing the compare is easy once I've loaded the data into
Calc but I'd rather make it a link so that all I have to
do is open the Calc spreadsheet, have it read the contents
of the existing files and then have it do the compare.

I tried inserting a Link to External Data and putting the
file name in but at that point it doesn't seem to allow me
to do anything. OK never becomes active.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Mark

Linux?