On 01/30/2011 06:41 AM, James Knott wrote:
jeff g. wrote:
On 01/28/2011 12:55 PM, bobalethak...@gmail.com wrote:
I just upgraded from 3.2 to 3.3. When I attempt to use Office Writer it
will let me start then freeze and say, "Not Responding." What can I do
short of starting all over? Please respond. Bob

firewall?

What would the firewall have to do with this? For some reason the app is
locking up and failing to respond to the OS. It has nothing to do with
any network access.

I put a question mark in there - it was just a stab.

Since an upgrade was just done, I was thinking OO might phone home for some non-obvious reason - software does do that occasionally - and OO has internet functions.