On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Jacues Behar <jacquesbe...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I have same problem. Trying to unsubscribe for over a year to no avail no
> matter what I do or how many times I make attempt.
> My reply to you is only to let you know you are not alone with this
> "problem". There must be many more out there like us. Perhaps if enough of
> us post this situation something will be done about it. In the meantime  I
> just mark all messages as :phishing scam"
> Good luck (to both of us)
> Jacques

Jacques,
You have an outstanding flair for not telling the whole story. You have
complained about being unable to unsubscribe multiple times, but fail to
follow up on any advice given. Below is a copy of an email I personally sent
to yourself on 14 June 2010:

> You haven't contacted myself numerous times. You've repeatedly sent
> the same request to the same list several times (12/1/2010, 6/4/2010).
> In both cases people have recommended ways to achieve what you want.
> Have you tried any of these?
>
> To repeat these suggestions.
>
> 1. Send a blank email to
> users-unsubscribe-jacquesbehar=hotmail....@openoffice.org
> 2. Send a blank email to users-unsubscr...@openoffice.org (from the
> email address you subscribed from)
>
> If you have tried the above, what error are you getting?
>
> I cannot assist either without knowing what error is being returned.
> If you do get an error, please forward that message to myself and I'll
> assist further.
>
> If I hear nothing further from you, then I cannot do anything further.
>
> /paul

I received no reply to the above yet here you are again complaining about
the same thing. To save this list from any further complaints and to achieve
something your unwilling to do yourself I've un-subscribed you myself from
the 'users' mailing list.

Not that its expected, but there is no need to reply to this mail.

I'll respond separately to the OP.

/paul

[snip]