On 2011/03/15 11:25 PM  Lisa Dee wrote concerning  "OO default":
When I do the "Open With", it only allows me to check a box that says "Always open this document with" - there is no box for "Change All Like This"....
Once again you did not follow the instructions given. I did not tell you to click on 'Open With". The first step is to click on "Get Info".

By the way, the Mac Help files on you computer also contain info on changing
file associations.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas