Dear All;

          Can anybody help me out in this issue..I m using Openoffice 3.3..But whenever i dump some data in
open office from software  which supports only xls format  the dates changes for example 01-04-2011 will be
shown as 04/01/2015..So i have to to this manually..Can anyone give some solution it will be of great help
to me..

Regards;
Niket Kalamkar

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Please note that we reserve the right to monitor and read any emails sent and received by the Company in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable legal rules.