Le sam. 14 mai 2011 18:00:35 CEST, Mike Scott <m...@scottsonline.org.uk> a
écrit :

I'm guessing there'll be no ideas until and unless someone can make this happen
reproducibly. Does it only happen on windows, or other systems too?

It happens on any OS. See the list I've made in the forum post (quoted in a
previous mail). Except 1 or 2 of that list, they are all from the English
users.openoffice.org forum, it means that there are much more either reported
elsewhere or not reported at all...

This is a severe regression that appeared with the 3.x branch.
Even if this is not easily reproducible, it is rather clear that there is a
critical lack of robustness in the way the save operation is performed by OOo.
I can't understand why this is not a priority #1. This is not a very good point
for OOo. Anyone wanting to prevent a migration to OOo could raise this data
loss problem, it would be difficult to fight that.

NB: the power loss situation seems to be a rather good trigger.

Hagar