Sorry, should have been more specific. When you are in the Fields dialog,
Cross-references tab, there is a section at bottom and to avoid the final dot,
you can use the Insert reference to: Chapter or use the Reference entry (to
avoid the numbering).

Hagar

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Hagar de l'Est <hagar_de_l...@openoffice.org