On 07/08/2011 01:46 AM, Li Song wrote:
Excuse me. I have been using open office writer about 2 years. And I love this software so much. But recently, I meet a painful problem.

I finished a document with many mathmetic formula, add transferred the document into pdf file yesterday. When I open the file today, all the formula disappeared ! The pdf and original sxw file have been attached, thanks a lot!!
I opened your pdf attachment with Adobe Reader, and all the formulas were there. --doug

--
Blessed are the peacekeepers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.
M. Greeley