Il 10/08/2011 05:54, RA Brown ha scritto:
Alliance mechanic wrote:
How do I uninstall that ...ware of yours? It tells me to close it before it
can uninstall itself, but I do not have it open.

It would help if you told us what operating system your using, but I am going to take a guess and say some version of Windows. If so open the Program Manager and see if there are any soffice.* programs running. If so End them and then try to uninstall.

HTH
Andy

Also quit from the OpenOffice.org tray icon (Quick Start OOo icon):

- in the bottom right corner of your desktop check if there is an OOo icon;

- right click on it;

- choose quit or exit;

- then proceeding to uninstall.

Have a nice day,