Copy to OP:

Hi Bruce,
It might be better to ignore the instructions - they are a bit out of date - and go to the OpenOffice.org home page instead. There you will find near the top center of the page, a green box with the download links for both OOo1.1.4 and the most recent beta. There is also a download tab, but it doesn't provide anything that is more useful.

Hope this helps,
Doug

bruce margolis wrote:
I had previously purchased a cd of openoffice 1.1.2 and now I found out there
is a download for 1.1.4.
when I went to the website and followed the directions to get the latest
version, I can not find that download. it says to go to download central and
look for the latest build.
I can't find anything like this. so where do I go to get the latest version,
the 1.1.4?

thanks,
bruce