Thelma Kok wrote:
Does your openoffice.org program have a working "spell check" feature?
 I need one, but the only one that has a working one is Microsoft's Word.

I don't understand. Word processors without spell checkers were common in the early 80's, when an entire program had to fit on a 360KB diskette, but they all have it now, including OpenOffice.org.

--
John W. Kennedy
"Those in the seat of power oft forget their failings and seek only the obeisance of others! Thus is bad government born! Hold in your heart that you and the people are one, human beings all, and good government shall arise of its own accord! Such is the path of virtue!"