Lisa, it's a list of choices, only one, Windows98 in your case, will do

Lisa Willett wrote:

Hi, I have a question about system requirements. As I read this list
of system requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT (Service Pack 6
or higher), 2000 or XP, I'm not sure if this means that I need all of
these (MSW 98 and ME and NT and 2000 or XP) or just one of these (MSW
98 is what I have). Thanks, L. Willett

--
Ron Miller (The Rev. Ronald H.) Baltimore, MD
What finally counts is not what biblical texts or church doctrines tell