I just wanted to say that I love the program you guys/gals developed, but I
just wanted to make a suggestion I was wandering if you thought of making
something like an encarta program or a streets and trips program. I mean it
wouldnt have to be anything fancy but its just an idea it would give you guys
an edge on works suite and office 2003 the one problem I have with encarta is
once that year is over with you have no choice but to buy the newest product
just so you can keep getting updates and my wife hates that. And streets and
trips needs to be more like map quest just with addition of interesting
locations nearby or on the way of where you are going. Like I said its just an
idea. Oh and if I sent this to the wrong people because you guys had many email
addresses to send to I am sorry and Please email back if you could. Thank You
for your time.