Try Shift+F4
Is this what you mean?

--
Johnny

Hemza Yagoub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev den Wed, 25 May 2005 21:07:57 +0200:

Hi,
I am an OpenOffice user and I would like to thank all your team for the work you have done.

I have also a recommandation : when I use OpenOffice I a have a difficulty with the repeat same format function (found in the Edit menu - 3rd choice)(in Microsoft Office it's the 'F4' function). In OpenOffice there is the same function but there is no shortcut. Would it be possible to have an easy shortcut for that function because I use it a lot and I know some people who use it a lot also so it would be very appreciated.

thank you