Rodney D. Myers wrote:

What would be necessary to get OO change from the AportisDoc format, to
pluck format?

It seems that the APortisDoc reader is now defunct.  I went to their
web page, and it is for sale.

Whereas if is saved to plucker format, once less step to taking
documents on my palm?

The plucker format is openly available at;

http://cvs.plkr.org/index.cgi/*checkout*/docs/DBFormat.html

thanks
You'll notice that many obsolete formats are supported in OOo. Personally, I used AportisDoc just a few years ago, and I'm sure there are many people who still use it. So it would be inappropriate to `change from the AportisDoc format, to pluck format'. It would be acceptable, however, to /add/ support for Plucker format. I agree, it would be very useful.

Regards,

Iain