John W. Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev den Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:04:01 +0200:

Johnny Andersson wrote:
I tried this just a minute ago:
The two objects can't be grouped in Writer since there is no way to select them both at the same time. So I tried the same thinn in Draw and it worked great. Now I selected the gruop, then Ctrl-C. Now I started Writer and then Ctrl-V and there it was, grouped and ready for futher treatment. Then I ungrouped and thought that I was back to the same problem again, but no! Suddenly I was able to group and ungroup as I liked, in Writer! A bit odd I think, or maybe not...

It's a little piece of Draw inside the Writer document.

Is there really a reason why things work differently in Writer and Draw in the first place?

Implementing "group" in Writer would have nightmarish knock-on effects on text flow, which is the single most important thing a word processor does.

Well, "group" possible with MS Word, isn't it?

--
Johnny