Is there a number I can call for tech help?  I can not believe the difficulty I'm having with this.  I'm ready to tear my hair out!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 08/06/05 06:16:17
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

On Friday 05 August 2005 23:47, + Melissa Voigts wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>  I REALLY need help downloading the program.  I need an excel-type
> spreadsheet, but I'm not a techie and I didn't understand a lot of the
> website instructions.  Is there someone there who can give me the very
> basics of how to download the program?  It seems I've tried everything and
> it is just too far over my head...  :o{

Hi Melissa

  Go to http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4 select your language and a
download site n your country or somewhere near by (the closer it is to you
the quicker it may be to download).

When it is downloaded open it in Windows (it is a ZIP file), and run the
setup.exe file.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor