Post on the bottom:

On Monday 08 August 2005 03:54 pm, Melissa Voigts wrote:
> Is there a number I can call for tech help?  I can not believe the
> difficulty I'm having with this.  I'm ready to tear my hair out!

     Could you reply to this list (users@openoffice.org) with the
specific things that you have done? Without knowing what you have tried
to do, it is very difficult to know what to tell you.
     Did you enter the URL in your browser? (The URL is what is
contained within these quotes:"http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/";)
Did you wait until that page appeared in your browser window? Do you
have javascript enabled in your browser? Did you know how to select
your language, operating system, and download site? (If you are in the
US, and of the US sites will do.)

Dan