On Wednesday 17 August 2005 11:14, Samuel Murray wrote:
> Mcomputers skryf om 11:46 AM op 17/08/2005:
> > Hi...
>
> I think I'm going to put the subject line "[users] [moderated]" in my
> file13 filter... this is getting annoying.

Hi Samuel
 Please understand that not all of those asking querstions oin this list are
experienced computer users - in fact many only see their computer as a tool
to get a job or project done. By adding to your "kill file" you will also be
missing many interesting responses.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ