On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 15:09 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Apparently I Downloaded your program last night.

Apparently? Did you download OpenOffice.org from here:
http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/index.html

> The last instruction, from you, was to wait for an email, letting me
> know my "password" and how to use your system.  As of yet, I have not
> received anything from you.  I don't even know if the download was
> successful, and if I am part of your set-up.

This doesn't sound right, because you don't need any password to install
or use OOo (OpenOffice.org). Tell us:
a) Where you downloaded the program from?
b) What is the name of the file you downloaded?
  (Should be something like "OOo_1.9.122_Win32Intel_install.zip")
c) What is the size of the file you downloaded? (maybe 74.7Mb)

With this information we should be able to get you up and running.

>   I'm fairly new to cyberspace stuff, so could use some help here.
> Please let me know what, if anything, is going on.
>
> Jeannette Hryhoriw
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are plenty of people here who can help you with OOo. You might
also like to check out the wealth of information available from:
http://support.openoffice.org/index.html

HTH
Dave