By her own admission, Jeannette is a very inexperienced computer user
and I think she needs a bit more guidance than the usual RTFM reply. So
rather than add to the traffic on this list with step by step
instructions, that other subscribers have seen n number times before, I
will take it upon myself to try and help her off-list.

Dave