On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 14:12 +1000, Lesley Mason wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having trouble downloading your software.  The first time after 3
> hrs the file was corrupt, now I am denied access from Pacific Planet
> Mirror.  Help!
>
> Lesley

Hi Lesley,

The 2 Australian mirrors are "Pacific Internet" and "Planet Mirror". I
normally use Pacific Internet, because I have experienced slow server
speeds and corruption when downloading from Planet Mirror.

If you are on dial-up you might want to get OOo on CD check out:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html#cdrom

Dave