Comments in-line

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 04:38 pm, Elsa Claus wrote:
> hello.
> I'm form Germany and I use OpenOfficeOrg for a very long time. There
> are two things that bother me. The first thing that is not that bad:
> If you have a page DIN A4 in the panel (portrait) format, you have to
> open a new project if you want to change only one page into landscape
> format (I want to have for example 3 pages in the panel and the 2nd
> page in landscape format).

    This can be done using page styles. Use the F11 key to open the
Stylus window. Select the Page Styles icon. Right click the Default
page style and select New. Click the Page tab. Select Portrait as the
orientation. Click the Organizer tab. Enter Portrait as the name of the
new style. Click OK. Right click the Default page style and select New
again. Select the Page tab. Select Landscape as the orientation. Name
this style as Landscape. Click OK
     Apply the Portrait style to all the Portrait pages and the
Landscape style to the Landscape page.
     You should be able to find more information about styles on the OOo
web site in the documentation section. This information is available in
both English and German.

> The second thing that is not very good: If you are in one program
> (doesn't matter if Writer or painter or whatever). I would like to
> input for example a circle. But the standard color of it is always
> blue. Can I change it into white (as standard)?

    Sorry, I do not know the answer to this one.

Dan