I have created 2 tables in OpenOffice, one is a Parent table (Name, address,
phone, email), the second is a Student table (name, grade&teacher).  Both
tables also have a "FamilyID" field to join them.  I have created a data entry
form with a Parent form and a Sub form to enter the data.

Now I want to create a full printable report in the following format for all
the families.  Each family will have from 1-4 students.  I know how to suppress
the blank lines.

Parents name
Address
City, State  Zip
Phone
Email
    Student1  Grade&Teacher
    Student2  Grade&Teacher
    Student3  Grade&Teacher
    Etc.

Can I do a table join on the report in OpenOffice?  If so, how do I do this?
If it can't be done with a database defined in OpenOffice, can it be done with
a MySQL database registered as a datasource?

Thanks for your help!