G. Roderick Singleton <grsingleton <at> openoffice.org> writes:

> I think you want to use the Navigator to do this.

Thank you for your suggestions. I shall give the Navigator feature a
whirl.

> Newletter? Hmm, maybe you would like to try one of the newsletter
> templates. These allow you to build the document in the same manner
> as a newspaper.
>
> One of these is available from http://documentation.openoffice.org/
> Samples and Templates section. Specifically

http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/
template/newsletter_2.stw

> The User Guides also have a good section on preparing newletters that
> may help you as well.

Thank you also for the template suggestion. Our 'Newsletter'
is an 8 page publication booklet. So it is a different than
the presently posted templates. I'll consider creating a
template or checking for a book-type template.

I have found the templates useful in the past. I just completed
a conference for a non-profit organization where I used the
OpenOffice suite of tools to create all the business cards,
signs, write-ups, and scheduling for all participants.

Again, thank you for your suggestions and your response to my
questions. I will continue to become more familiar the variety
of features available in OpenOffice.

-Sandra