Caleb Marcus wrote:

MS Word is probably trying to open the file. See what the icon is, if it has a W in it, your associations are wrong.

Krish wrote:

Hi,

Its just one file, and I cant open this with winzip. Also I have a feeling that I might have saved it as a word document through OOo (I dont have MS Office btw, I just use Word Viewer). Also, this is the only file that I have trouble opening. Ill email the file to you Micheal, is there anyone else who wouldnt mind taking a look at the file itself?

Many Thanks,
Krish.