From: Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@openoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:13:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [users] Rotating Text 180 Degrees

 On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Anthony Chilco wrote:

> It looks like the only text that can be rotated 180 degrees is fontwork > text. Another way to get what you want would be to work with the page in > portrait and use 0 and 90 degree text. When I do four-fold cards I keep the > inside text right side up and invert the front and back. They're usually
> mostly pictures, which can be inverted by flipping horizontally and
> vertically.

Tony,

Graphics are easy; all applications allow them to be flipped vertically and
horizontally.

Your suggestion to use the portrait orientation is the most parsimonious,
so that's what we'll do.

Thanks,

Rich

-- Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com> Voice: 503-667-4517 Fax: 503-667-8863