I set the first page to the first page style.
The second page is the default style which I modified to be landscape.
Unfortunately, I want the last page to be another style (I used index) in portrait.

I got that working by changing the "Next Style" of a style to be the style I want on the next page.
I can't seem to set page styles for each page. :-(

The problem is that I want to insert a 3rd page of the Default style in landscape and the change to portrait on the last page.

I can't figure it out. :-(