Hi Dave,

Dave Bonkowski wrote:
I've spent many "half-hours" trying to both: physically try and search for the answer to
- how to turn off the "Autofill" feature in Open Office 2.0.  It presents many problems
to those of us who are not touch typists and can't watch the screen as we type.
I'm sure it must be a simple procedure, just cannot find it.  Would appreciate
a little clue.

Format|Autoformat|.... give's the posibility to turn it of completely.
Tools|Autocorrect Autoformat give's the posibility to customize it's behaviour.

Greetings,
Cor

(Pls keep mailings _on the list_)

--