i use the suite version 2.0.0 and use open office since the first version for windows,
i'm registered user my name is Gianluigi Tabarelli de Fatis
my language is italian
yesterday i have tried to press my document in A4 format i had no problem, but in format little for example DL (evry format more little than A4) i can not press anything, with my canon bj 3000 and my old epson 640 stylus color, my platform is windows 2k with the first computer and windows xp with the second machine, in the same machine i have installed microsoft office 2003 and this program have no print problem

can you help me about ?
many thanks
gigi

___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it