I prepare documents in English and Spanish, and I am having a lot of crashes
and other problems when I try to use the spellcheck. I was able to use the
thesaurus once, but it doesn't even give me the option now. I have to go to
tools-options-language and change to the language I will be using and then to
format-character-language to even have a chance of avoiding problems. Now, I
have to go back to Word in order to use the other features. I hope you can tell
me what I am probably doing wrong or is this a glitch in the program.

  Joseph Thomas
  joedthomas - OOo