Goodmorning Cor

This morning I looked at my file and found that I cannot use the
Insert>Frame command as the file consists of a 130-page A3 document which
basically consists of a series of tables, a number of which are more than
one page long.

As each of the pages contain Tables (one Table or part of Table per page)
of a different heights, I would like to align all the Tables with the
bottom margin.

Thanks and Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

PAUL GAUCI wrote:

> In the Writer is there a Verical Page-alignment command (Top, Centre,
> Bottom, Justified) which is the equivalent of the 'Page
> Setup>Layout>Page>Vertical alignment' in MS Word please

Not the same.
It's easy to use a frame for that.
On the tabpage Type of the fram, choose automatic hight and centered
vertical position.

Greetings,
Cor

--