I'm sure you made it hard to download software that someone might be able to
integrate into your office package for a reason, but for the life of me I can't
figure out why. I'm a programmer and writer and I'm pretty smart, but I can not
find a way to download gravix (the English language Grammar checker).

Now if that thing could be integrated into the Office Package it(the office
package) would began to be competition for Office. I know a lot of writers who
would kick the office habit, but we like to have a little up front help with
"Proper" grammar.

If you can get over the "Hide it and laugh at the fools who try anyway"
attitude I may be able to help in that endeavor. Of course I could just delete
the Office suite and forget the whole thing. That way I wouldn't be setting
here typing a message to someone I don't know I could be writing on my next
short story or novel instead.

Frank Pickle