On 5/1/2006 8:23 PM, Gregory L. Forster wrote:
First, you'll
notice the bottom row of labels are missing the bottom lines of data. To rectify this, I go to the top menu bar and click Format>Page. Why the page height is less than eleven inches I do not know, since your label sheets are 8 1/2 X 11 anyhow. So, I increase the height size to 11.20 inches. That gives me plenty of room to print the bottom lines. However, one thing you'll notice (which is very irritating), the labels are slowly creeping up as you view them toward the bottom. Most notably, compare the top row of printed labels with the bottom row of printed labels. You'll notice the data printed on the labels slowly creeps to the top of the label. What was centered on the top row of labels, is now at, or near the top of the label in the bottom row. With larger labels, i.e. Avery 8163 or 8164, this isn't very noticeable at all. However, with the Avery 8160, this is very noticeable. So, how do you reformat the labels?

Greg
When I have the problem you describe (the top row creeping up, or the bottom row creeping down) it can be fixed by slightly adjusting the space between the labels (increase number if the label creeps up) or by adjusting the height of the label itself. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to get it right.