G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 23:18 -0700, NoOp wrote:
>> G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

>> > They do on my system using xpdf or acroread.
>>
>> The users guide TOC links do _not_ work on my system using Adobe Acrobat
>> Professional v.7.0. They also do _not_ work in Adobe Reader 7.0. or
>> Acrobat 4.05c.
>>
>> The http url's in the document _do_ work Acrobat & Adobe Reader 7.0.
>> They _don't_ work in Acrobat 4.05c simply because I've turned that
>> feature off.
>>

> I think you have a local problem. You are aware that the TOC links are
> bookmarks. If this is not what you want, then please file an RFE against
> the code as the documents are generated using stock OOo. To enter an

Could be a local problem. However, if I download the OpenOffice.org1.x.x
User Guide in .sxw format
(http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html) and then export
that to a pdf: File|Export as PDF, the resulting PDF TOC links work just
fine. Downloading and opening that document in PDF format also results
in the TOC links working.

Given that the 1.x.x users guide TOC's work fine, and the 2.x users
guide TOC's do not, I suspect it is a OOo PDF production problem instead
of a local problem.