I downloaded your open office for mac users in hopes that it would work in conjunction with the voiceover that is a part of my OSX. i am legally blind and need to navigate in software programs with voiceover. I have ms office and since it didn't work for me I was hoping that your Open Office would speak the prompts, menus and my keystrokes. Is there anyway that you can make this a function in this software?Thanks, Ruth