On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 14:10 +0000, Don Cochron wrote:
> I have Windows XP SP2. I completely uninstalled 2.0.2 and then
> installed 2.0.3. I have done this on two desktops I have with
> absolutely no problems.
>
> Don

Hi Don,
Pleased to hear you have not had any problems. However, Victor's issue
was related to the Linux installation of OOo. Since the introduction of
OOo version 2.0 the installation procedure for Linux is very different
to that for Windows. The situation for Linux users is further
complicated by the different Linux distributors (eg.SuSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
including modified versions of OOo in their distributions, which in some
cases do not (by default) install to the same file system locations as
the "official" version.

BTW. I notice that your post to this list came through the moderated
process, which suggests you are not subscribed. In this case I would
have normally CC you direct, but since you responded to another user's
post, I guess you must be reading this list through some form of
newsgroup.

Dave