Thanks.

Please, does this document refer to OO 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 because, as Arnold Huzen said, the procedures for saving templates are *different* across the two versions.

Harold Fuchs
----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Harold Fuchs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Labels in OO 2.0

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 23:45 +0100, Harold Fuchs wrote:
Hello,

I'm running OO 2.0 on Windows XP Pro.

I downloaded the label templates from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooolabels

Please, in which directory should I put the templates so that they are available for use in Writer when I do File/New/Labels?

Harold Fuchs
London, England

This set is from WorldLabel.com and is for their labels. If the
instructions for their use on either sourceforge or WorldLabel.com are
insufficient, then I suggest that you get
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf
to get instruction on how to install and create templates.

HTH
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead