Hi again

Also I've discovered that the word "and" is replaced by a circumflex ("^") and the word "or" by an upside-down circumflex (not sure how to achieve that on my keyboard). Possibly other "mathematical" or "logical" words are replaced too.

(other good examples of the minus symbol, and "over" snipped)

That's right - it is a mathematics module and interprets mathematical words mathematically.

Using the maths module to format normal text is not ideal, but if you really need to use overline, it's probably the best solution (at the moment).

As I mentioned in my other post, to format the text as text (not formula), use straight double quote marks at the beginning and end of the sentence or phrase.

If you're interested in learning more about the maths module, excellent documentation is available. I can't remember where it is now, but if you are interested, I'll go looking for it.

Adrian