[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It's the German version of ooo.
> Before 2.0.3 there was ooo 2.0.0 installed, and 2.0.3 simply replaced the old
> version. Installation was done via simple drag and drop, overwriting the old
> files.

I will pass this to the Mac OS X porting team.  I usually work with
either 160,160,160 or 240,240,240 in my workplace.  You can change these
values.
> The "macosxrsc.txt" file clearly defines RGB = (244,244,244) as background
> colour. This obviously is too light and very near to white, so I would like
> to suggest using at least 230 or even 210 as default.
>
> On my installation this file exists twice. One is inside the application
> package (this is the preset, i.e. default setting), and the other one is
> inside ~/Library/ApplicationSupport... . Obviously I already had changed some
> settings, which caused the second file to be created for user specific
> settings.

The file that is read when you start OpenOffice.org AFTER the first run
is the one in the ~/Library/Application Support.... directory.  Please
edit this file to make color changes.  You can make the background and
foreground colors anything you want (I've seen Bright Yellow on Magenta)...

Thank you for your kind words, but I'm not the only one on this project
and all of our efforts are to make OpenOffice.org the premier Office Suite.

James M.