Ross Johnson wrote:
> Alan Frayer wrote:
>

>> Ah, but RBL did not use the profanity... he quoted someone else who
>> did. I hope RBL wasn't booted for someone else's faux pas.
>
> Nobody was booted off for profanity ... RBL was unsubscribed because
> he'd forgotten to add openoffice.org to his email whitelist system,
> and so everyone who posted to the list was getting a "please confirm"
> message. I think he's back on now, having fixed the problem.

Thank you for the correction.  I will publically apologize to the list
for dragging this out.  I reread my archives and yes, I sent a reply to
Mr. Levin that may have resulted in his mail system spamming the list.

As far as Mr. Levin sending or replying to a message containing
concealed profanity, yes this is true, but the originator of the message
was not Mr. Levin and several others replied to that same message
without deleting the offending portion.

I will go back into my hole now and leave this list alone.  There are
plenty here to answer Mac OS X questions. (In other words, I'm
unsubscribing and leaving the OpenOffice.org project.)

James M.