Robin Laing wrote:
Kirill S. Palagin wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred A. Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:51 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Re: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

In ALL cases, management has determined that OO IS better than Office, thus a change to Linux and OO is done.

Since when management became good at technical decisions?

When they decided to sign the cheques.  :)

In many cases, management don't have a clue as to productivity issues. We will standardize on this and go to hell with the productivity, at least until the problems start showing up.

NOT where I'm involved they done't! I insist that they use the software first, and ONLY then will I make a change.

Fred