Johnny Andersson wrote:
By the way, when do I need Publisher? What can it do that Word can not? I
had MS Office 97 installed on my PC in 1999 and I used Publisher and Word
sometimes, but everything I did with Publisher was possible to do with Word
too, the big difference for me at that time was that the Publisher files
were much bigger which was a big issue for me back then when the HDDs were much smaller than today and 3½" diskettes and 100 MB Zip drives were still
frequently used by some people, including me.
At a certain point in time Publisher allowed me to create 'booklets'. The pages were printed on A4-paper, then plied into a A5 (half of A4) book.

Publisher was more 'page oriented', Word was more text oriented.

If I had been using Linux at the time, maybe I could have done it differently. Now I would use OOo or Scribus to accomplish such a task.

Jo