Possibly an unfair question. Could you comment on the possibility of a simple drag for a single cell - should an issue be filed, of course?

I think it's worth filing an issue, or voting on it if one already exists.

In the meantime, it is possible to drag and drop a single cell in calc, but it's not as intuitive as it should be.

Here's how:

1. Using the mouse, drag to select more than one cell, then move the mouse back so only one cell is selected. The cell should appear black.

2. Drag and drop the border of the cell.

I think the trick is to select the cell so that it appears black. That's the way cells appear when you select multiple cells. It possibly should be more intuitive, though.

Adrian