Donald Harris wrote:
Pete Holsberg wrote:

James McKenzie wrote:

Sorry to say this, but you may need to deinstall and re-install OpenOffice.

Did that. No joy.

I most heartily agree! complete seperation of church and state is essential for a healthy society. Moreover, the teaching of religion in state schools should be illegal. what should be taught is the HISTORY of religion and superstition.

Donald Harris

I happen to agree with your sentiments Donald, but what have they got to do with the issue under discussion?

Terry W