Adrian Try wrote:
I have the latest version of ooffice installed for FC5
I'm getting this strange problem whereby all the buttons on the taskbar are absent in ooffice.
Each one ibecomes visible again when the mouse is moved over them.

Is this a KDE thing? Has anybody else seen this?

I haven't seen this using PCLinuxOS, so it's not a KDE thing.

Just a guess: if you change the icons to industrial or standard, do you still have the problem?

Adrian
if you mean going to view-toolbars-standard then yes this is set and it still happens

thanks

--Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/