Sorry for all the spelling errors, etc...

I also forgot to add that backing up to a HDD is a lot faster than backing
up to a CD.

Regards

Johnny

2006/10/25, Johnny Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Is there a special reason why you want to backup to CD?

My experience (but maybe no one else's?) is that when you finally need
your CD backup, the CD can't be read properly anyway. I installed an extra
HDD (hard disk drive) instead and I backup to it all the time. I have never
had any kind of problems with it since I then. Of course it's only a matter
of time before the HDD will
crash, but I find it unlikely that both HDD's will crash at the same time. If
worried, buy a third one and backup to both of them all the time, but I
don't
think that will be necessary. Maybe an external HDD could be a good idea?

If your backups are not too large, why not backup to a USB
flash drive, iPod or something like that?